Our services are based on an hourly rate of £20. This is billed once the service is completed along with a log of hours to show how our time has been spent.
If you will be using our services regularly, you can save money by asking for one of our contract packages.
This means you will only pay £19 per hour and all work carried out for you will be logged down and sent to you monthly along with your invoice.
Contact us now for more details.
Standard service – £0.90 per audio minute
Weekend service £1.20 per audio minute
Express 24 Hour service £1.25 per audio minute
Prices depending on audio quality, number of speakers, dialect and the requested turnaround.
Please contact us for a quote.
If you would prefer to pay for an individual service rather than a package please contact us for a quote.
We are not VAT registered.
• Consultations and quotation.
• We are not currently VAT registered.
• A signed acceptance of our quotation and terms and conditions must be received by us before work can commence on your assignment. We reserve the right to amend our original quotation at any time should additional work be requested by the client.
• An invoice will be sent to the client on completion of work and is payable strictly within the stated time limit.
• For one off assignments; payments must be paid within 7 days of the invoice.
• For clients who use our services weekly/ daily we will issue an invoice monthly on the 27th of each month.
• All invoices will be submitted in £ Sterling and subject to bank charges relating to transfers and handling charges.
• We understand and exercise our statutory right to add interest and compensation for debt and recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to the agreed credit terms. Unpaid invoices are subject to a surcharge. Any further charges incurred from recovering the debt will be covered by the client.
• Certain assignments require a deposit; this will need to have been received and cleared in our bank before work can commence. If the assignment is urgent then a receipt (proof) of payment can be emailed or faxed.
• We reserve the right to ask for full payment before work can commence for some assignments; this will be discussed with the client at the quotation stage.
• Payment can be made by cheque, cash, PayPal or card.
• Curlew Secretarial Solutions cannot be held responsible for price changes to quotes given by suppliers (i.e. Travel agents, hotel prices, transport tickets.) Prices quoted are as at the date of the receipt of the assignment.
• Where a client causes delay, changes the specification, requires extra work, meetings or changes for previously accepted work, Curlew Secretarial Solutions shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time and rate increase and/or advance payment.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• When ordering Packages a minimum of one hour must be ordered.